Wednesday, July 31, 2013

With Much Gratitude...


Some of you may have seen this before on the official Facebook site, so you can stop reading if you wish. However, the list has been modified since then, so there may be some new info you might miss. Avoid reading at your own risk.

Publishing a book, whether traditional or self-published is not an easy road. The author can write all he wants, but without others to lend support, he or she will still not get very far. Therefore, some thanks are in order.

First to Jaime Metcalf, the first of my followers to purchase a copy, my extreme gratitude. I hope It lives up to your expectations.

To Owen Quinn, my friend and fellow auth
or of the Time Warriors series (www.thetimewarriors.co.uk), many thanks for the free publicity. Much continued success with your works.

To Dan Lambert, for the incredible cover art (www.danlambertart.com). I look forward to working with you on the next installment of the Starhawk saga.

To my wife, Shannon, for helping finalize the cover, and my daughters Caitlin, MacKenzie, and Lauren, for putting up with me and all my imperfections as a husband and father. I love you all very much.

To Ralph Guadagno Jr., my friend since the third grade, who showed unending enthusiasm and support for this project. You get the first signed copy when we go to a paperback edition.

To David Ahlers, (1970-2008)  who suffered through many a rant-filled evening or road trip while I bombarded him with endless story ideas. I only wish you could be here to see this. I'll see you in the next dimension, old friend.
 
And finally, to everyone, friends, family, and strangers alike who supported, liked, shared this facebook page, and who are helping to spread the word about the book,and the blog. I wish I had time to thank each and every one of you personally. You have earned my friendship and thanks.

Keep watching for more updates. In the meantime, I will be sending the crew of the Starhawk on little vacation for their next tale, so they can get a little rest and WRECK-reation. 

All the best,
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment